The Project Manager will manage delivery of several our client’s projects, working closely with colleagues across the business development, product, technology, marketing and finance teams.
These projects will be with the commercial teamor as part of collaborative R&D activities.
Our client’s philosophy is to manage the planning, initiation and delivery of these projects using agile or waterfall methodologies as needed and focus on impact & clear economic outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Hands-on project management experience in a technical setting, managing multiple stakeholders
- Direct experience managing agile and waterfall projects, including methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban, Agile certifications or PRINCE2 an advantage
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Jira, SmartSheets and MS Project
- Experience in delivering cross-functional projects in a matrix organisation structure
- Pro-active and self-confident, adaptable to ambiguity, change and evolving priorities with excellent communication and people skills
- Comfortable with delivering both fast-paced short-term projects as well as slower-paced long term projects
What We’re Looking For
- Ensure that tasks on the project are clearly defined and agreed with internal and external stakeholders & delivered on agreed timescale, budget and impact using the controls, that is the processes, procedures, reporting, audit trails etc
- Initiate and maintain all project artefacts such as budgets, risks and issues, dependencies, milestones, project plans including timelines and resourcing estimates in order to manage the projects to time, cost and quality
- Report through regular status updates
- initiate and run regular stand-up meetings, update sessions and workshops as needed
- Explore new opportunities with existing customers by building productive relationships with funders and customers and involve the BD team in pursuing them