DGtal-Mind provides business critical IT support and outsourcing and gives customers direct access to our pool of highly qualified, professional technical and management talent, providing it in three distinct ways, based on the level of ownership and versatility that our clients need: –
DGtal-Mind can provide outsourced IT resources on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. daily or weekly) and support the IT requirements of’ business as usual,’ high workloads, skill shortages and planned absence periods.
For IT infrastructure projects DGtal-Mind can provide additional outsourced IT services. We can manage a project and provide the requisite team resources or backfill to ensure that a particular project is completed successfully.
DGtal-Mind can provide managed IT resources as a service, including rotation of skills, holidays and the absence cover–all of which are fully managed and delivered to agreed SLAs.
The clients will have access to highly qualified professionals with the highest credentials provided by the industry by the outsourcing of IT services.
We have a variety of skills available, including:
- Technical Architects
- Technical Project Managers
- Senior Network Engineers
- Service Desk Management
- Service Desk Engineers
- The Benefits of IT Resources on Demand
- Access to a pool of highly skilled IT resources
- Flexibility to meet with changes in business resource requirements
- No need to pay agency fees or spend time interviewing
- More flexible and less commitments than employing full time resources
- When it comes to outsourcing IT, our clients trust that we will provide resources with the attitude and attention to detail that is required to make a positive impact to IT.